Long Beach Airport Badging Office
Located in the Long Beach Airport Terminal
4100 E. Donald Douglas Dr., Second Floor (North wing)
Long Beach, CA 90808
Please click here for Badging Application.
Please click here for Driving Permit Application.
Mondays: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm; 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
*Please note that the last applicant is processed 30 minutes prior to closing. Depending on the number of applicants processing, we may stop accepting applicants prior to the office closure time posted.
Tuesdays: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Closed for SIDA Class in the morning)
Wednesdays: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm; 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Thursdays: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm (Closed for SIDA Class in the afternoon)
Fridays: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm; 1:00 - 3:30 pm
- Applicants and Long Beach Airport badge holders are required to bring two (2) valid forms of identification to the Badging Office to conduct fingerprints or any badging transactions (ex. renewals, new application, picking up a new badge, replacement badge & etc.)
- Please visit https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents for a TSA approved list of documents (Regardless if the identification in LIST A established identity and employment authorization, applicants are required to present a valid second form of identification)
- Names must match EXACTLY on all valid forms of identification
- Badges are eligible for renewal up to 60 days prior to badge expiration date
- We will only accept application marked LGB Identification Badge Request Form 03/21/2017 in the bottom, left-hand corner of application
- Applications are valid up to 14 days after Authorized Signatory signs and dates application.
- If authorized date is not filled out by the Authorized Signatory in the signatory authority information section, the application will not be accepted.
- A signed Long Beach Airport Identification Badge Application is required for new, rebadge, replacement badges and all renewals
SIDA badge: No Fee
Sterile Area badge: No Fee
AOA badge: No Fee
Lost/Stolen badge fee: 1st badge = $150.00, 2nd badge = $200.00, 3rd badge = $250.00 (*Reimbursement for returned Lost/Stolen badges = $100)
Unreturned badge fee: $200.00
From the 405 Freeway: Exit Lakewood Boulevard northbound. Proceed past Spring Street and turn left at the next stop light, Donald Douglas Drive.
From the 91 Freeway: Exit Lakewood Boulevard and proceed southbound approximately four miles. Turn right at Donald Douglas Drive.
View parking information here.
For AOA Badgeholder responsibilities, please click here.