| |Long Beach Airport has established a group of trained volunteers who serve in various capacities for the Long Beach Airport. Volunteers conduct scheduled tours, as well as work alongside general staff at airport special events. Training and Security background checks are required of all participants in this program.
To download a Volunteer Application, please click here.
- Requirements: 18 years or older, Security background check required
- Training: Provided on site
- Skills: Must be able to lead groups of all ages on walking tours of Airport. This requires a strong speaking voice, a sense of humor, flexibility, and a friendly attitude.
- Knowledge of aircraft is helpful, but not required.
- Duties: Lead tours for school age children and the general public and assist during special airport events.
- Details: Must be able to attend training/assignment meetings held the first Thursday of each month and lead a minimum of two tours a month.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com, or mail to 4100 E. Donald Douglas Drive, Floor 2, Long Beach, CA 90808.
For more information, please call Long Beach Airport Public Affairs at (562) 570-2678.